15" x 20" Green HDPE Plastic Cutting Board - 1/2" Thick
This Cutting Board is made of Super High Density Polyethylene Plastic. The cutting boards are Commercial Dishwasher Safe, including the spike temp that exceeds 185°. They are the most dense board you can buy that will not dull your knives. They are USDA, FDA NSF listed and approved by the Canada Dept. of Agriculture.
Not the size you're looking for? No problem, we can custom make any size cutting board you need! Be sure to check out our custom cutting board options.
- 1/2" thick plastic cutting board
- NSF, FDA and USDA approved
- Stain resistant cutting boards
- Warp resistant
- Resistant to bending, chipping and cracking
- Multi-purpose & hygienic
Additional cutting board uses outside the kitchen
- Reef tanks - Line the bottom of your reef tank with one of our polyethylene boards. It helps to protect the bottom of your tank in the event that you drop something on it while setting up/moving your tank.
- Cleaning Fish - Fish cleaning stations and bait boards, we custom make any size board for the smallest of bait to the largest of fish.
- Woodworkers - Use custom cutting boards as slippery stock, (infeed/outfeed tables) machines like wood-call for small scrap pricing.
- There's No Limit - There's really no limit on what our cutting boards can be used for!
Good quality cutting board
Posted by Lindsay on 22nd May 2020
These are great cutting boards. They’re pretty heavy so they don’t move around on the counter when you’re using them. They’re easy to wash, and haven’t warped in the dishwasher. Plus they’re made in the USA!
BEST CUTTING BOARDS, EVER!!!
Posted by Maria on 12th Oct 2019
I ORDERED 3 CUTTING BOARDS 15 x 20 WITH THE JUICE GROOVE... RED, YELLOW AND GREEN...
THEY ARE GREAT SIZE... LOVE THE THICKNESS ABOUT 1/2 INCH... BEST CUTTING BOARDS I EVER SAW... GREATTTTT THANKS...
Quality cutting boards
Posted by Dave on 24th Feb 2015
I order this product for our customer in the foodservice industry. Customer is very happy with the quality and have reordered several times.