The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g. grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Read more here and here.
Face masks are an important piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). These face masks provide over the top, side, and front face protection against splash and splatter of fluid-borne pathogens.
|Quantity||Retail Unit Price||Retail Case Price|
|500||$6.99||$3,495.00 <-- BEST VALUE|
- Grocery Stores
- Food Service
- Anywhere social distancing measures are difficult to maintain
Additional Product details:
- Fits snugly but comfortably against sides of face
- Secured by ear loops
- 3-ply cotton
- Allows for breathing without restriction
- Machine washable indefinitely (easy to wash)
- Color: Black (hides stains and colors)
- Conveniently packed in poly bags of 5, with product label
- One size fits most
- Imported from Vietnam, a trusted supplier of textiles to the US (not made in China)
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
These cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
To safeguard our employees and customers, we are not accepting returns at this time. All sales are final.
Need more than 500 face masks? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you ASAP with pricing and availability!