- COVID-19 SOLUTIONS
- Retail Barriers, Sneeze Guards, Plexiglass Shields
- Nail Salon Sneeze Guard
The retail solution for complying with WHO guidelines to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 corona virus!
Cutting Board Company works with nail salons to ensure customer and worker safety is a top priority. Adding sneeze guards to nail salons is a proactive way to protect your employees and customers.
This portable nail salon divider (measuring 24" tall and 30" wide) is ideal for providing a physical barrier between customers and nail salon technicians. This barrier is made out of 1/8" acrylic and has an access hole for nail technicians to access clients fingers that measures 18" wide and 6" tall. Included with it is two high density polyethylene bases with a track cut into it that the acrylic divider sits in - the bases measure 6" x 6". These nail salon barriers ship/store flat and are easily assembled/disassembled. See below for a diagram of the product with measurements:
- Barrier is made out of durable 1/8" clear acrylic
- Divider measures 24" tall x 30" wide
- Access hole measures 18" x 6"
- Base is made out of high density polyethylene
- 2x HDPE bases included measure 6" x 6" each
- Ships/stores flat
- Easily assembled/disassembled
- Some assembly required
- Expedited shipping available
- Can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water
- Nail Salons
Contact us for custom sizes or custom designs. We custom manufacture in the United States with quick turn-around time for small and large quantities.
To safeguard our employees and customers, we are not accepting returns at this time. All sales are final.
Note: Intended for commercial and industrial use.
Bulk order? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you ASAP with pricing and availability!