The healthcare communities' solution for complying with WHO guidelines to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 corona virus!
7-10 Day Lead Time! Intubation boxes allow for blocking of airborne droplet and aerosol virus transmission allowing doctors to safely access patient airways during intubation. Each box is designed with two arm holes for unrestricted arm movement during the tracheal intubation process of COVID-19 patients. These plexiglass acrylic intubation boxes protect doctors and nurses from exposure to airborne droplets and aerosols. Intubation boxes provide maximum protection of healthcare workers and hospital staff during orotracheal intubation and tracheostomy procedures. These protective medical boxes are also known as aerosol blocking shields. Our intubation shield features an easy to maneuver design that can be placed over the patient’s facial region, allowing only the arms of a medical professional to pass through to improve everyone’s safety.
- Health Care
Additional Product details:
- Ergonomically designed for natural positioning
- Approximate Size - Width 20" x Height 20" x Depth 16 1/8". 1/8" thick, Hole Diameter is 4"
- Splash protection box design
- Thick translucent, plexiglass structure
- Original Design by Dr. Hsien Yung Lai
- Packaged individually
- Proudly made in the USA
- Boxes can also be manufactured in custom sizes - contact our sales team for a custom quote.
- After each intubation, the box can be cleaned thoroughly with 70% alcohol or bleach. It can then be reused for the next patient.
We have re-tooled our part of USA production facility to manufacturer and assemble these products and provide quick turnaround time for small and large quantities. Dimensions and materials may vary slightly as we are sourcing components from multiple suppliers due to shortages of supplies nationwide.
To safeguard our employees and customers, we are not accepting returns at this time. All sales are final.
Need more than 10 intubation boxes? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you ASAP with pricing and availability!