The FAMILY FUN PACK for UPLIFTING those on the FRONT LINES fighting the CORONAVIRUS!
Help give back to those in need or support your company in the safety and comfort of your own home. You will be set up just like our factory and this kit includes everything you need to create 48 reusable face shields (incase you "fudge" up on a couple, we've included materials for 2 more face shields, so you'll be able to make 50 if you make no mistakes!).
Each kit includes:
- 1x Box - The box the kit arrived in - can be used to ship or transport the finished product
- 1x Instructions - Step-by-step assembly instructions with web addresses/QR Codes that link to "how to" videos
- 2x 2'x6' Sheets of Craft Paper - Covers your table during assembly to prevent damage to the shields
- 1x 13" Adhesive Backed Foam - Used as a guide to cut the elastic into 13" lengths
- 2x Pairs of Gloves - Keeps masks fingerprint/smudge free
- 50x Face Shields w/ Foam Header - Clear plastic shield material, cut to shape and wiped clean with foam header adhered to the shield
- 1x 55' of Elastic - Keeps the face shield secure when wearing
- 1x Scissors - Used to cut the spool of elastic into 13" lengths
- 1x Stapler - Used to attach the elastic band to the plastic face shield
- 300x Staples - Attaches the elastic band to the plastic face shield, we recommend using 4 staples per mask (2 on each side) but the more the merrier!
- 50x Made in USA Stickers - To be stuck to the front of the face shield showing this item was Made in USA, now that's patriotic!
- 2x Microfiber Cloth - Used to wipe clean the product after assembly to ensure quality
- 37x Tissue Paper - Inserted between face shields to prevent scratching during shipping or transport
- 13x Clear Packaging Bags - Each bag holds 4 face shields
- 13x Product Insert Cards - To be included in each bag of face shields telling what it is, who made it, and where it was manufactured with an uplifting message.
Instructions for this kit can be found HERE!
Face shields are an important piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). These face shields provide over the top, side, and front face protection against splash and splatter of fluid-borne pathogens.
- Health Care
- Grocery Stores
- Food Service
- Anywhere close contact occurs
Additional Product details:
- Over the top, side, and front face protection
- Optical grade
- Can be worn over prescription eyewear and face masks
- Solid foam band with elastic strap
- Protects against splash and splatter of blood-borne pathogens
- Maximizes airflow
- Lightweight - 1.5 ounces
- One size fits most
- Face shield measures approximately 13" W x 8" H
- Proudly made in the USA
Face Shields are a better solution for the coronavirus than face masks
| Can create a complete-or near-complete seal on sides of
Open on the sides-providing some possibility for aerosols
|Difficult to disinfect at home||Easily disinfected with household cleaners|
|Requires specific machinery for production||Easy for manufacturers to produce|
|Difficult to communicate or talk to others in||Makes lip reading possible for the deaf/hard of hearing|
|Limited durability||Easily washed or re-used|
|Requires touching your face to put on or adjust||Prevents wearer from touching their face|
|Not comfortable, difficult to breathe in||Comfortable to wear and breathe in|
|Reinforces the importance of physical distancing|
We have re-tooled our part of USA production facility to manufacturer and assemble these products and provide quick turnaround time for small and large quantities. Please note these are designed to be disposable after multiple uses. Dimensions and materials may vary slightly as we are sourcing components from multiple suppliers due to shortages of supplies nationwide.
To safeguard our employees and customers, we are not accepting returns at this time. All sales are final.
Need a kit that makes more than 48 reusable face shields? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you ASAP with pricing and availability!
Cutting Board Company Face Shield Disclaimer of Liability
We make no warranty or fitness for a particular use or reuse and the wear bears all risks for the use of this product. We are furnishing these face shields on a "as is" basis and we disclaim any and all liability for their use or suitability for the purpose of protecting the wearer from disease. Wearer should undertake their own testing or evaluation to decide if our face shield is suitable for their application. The wearer should also make their own determination to discard after each use or clean and reuse. Cutting Board Company will not bear any liability nor accept any incidental or consequential liability or losses associated with the use of the face shield.